Monday, February 15, 2016

Bella Buzz

Hey friends, did you know that Bella Blvd puts out a newsletter? If you didn't, well, now you do. I have a project in the February edition of the newsletter.
Becki Adams #bellabvd #bellabuzz #scrapbooking #memorykeeping
I was given a challenge for creating a layout for this newsletter. The challenge I was given to create with for this newsletter was: use a 5x7 photo, use a chevie clear cut, and the Valentina collection.

 When I dug into my collection of photos to see what 5x7 photos I had on-hand. I found 2 photos. One was a photo of my 3 kiddos that I had taken before school started a couple of years ago. The other photo was a photo of an elk that I took when our family went to Yellowstone National Park. As much as I would like to tell you that I used the photo of the elk, I didn't though. Wouldn't it be awesome if I could have worked a photo of an elk with a Valentines collection? I couldn't figure out how to work in the photo of the elk with all the pink, red, black, and hearts. I did, however, work lots of handstitching, hearts, and clear cuts into this layout. You can find all the info on the February newsletter that has my layout and TONS of amazing projects on the Bella Blvd blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS