Thursday, May 7, 2015

"Pancakes" a Scrapbooking Process Video

Who loves Saturday mornings? Uh, ME. That's the one day of the week that our family can sleep in and take things a little slower. Have you seen October Afternoon's Saturday Morning collection? It's centered around the laziness of Saturday Mornings and has so many fun elements. A lot of elements in this collection have images and phrases about pancakes.
I created this layout and a process video to go with it.
"Pancakes" by Becki Adams @jbckadams featuring October Afternoon's Saturday Morning collection #scrapbook #papercrafting #layout

I added a recipe for pancakes that came from my husband's family to the layout and where we got the recipe.
"Pancakes" by Becki Adams @jbckadams featuring October Afternoon's Saturday Morning collection #scrapbook #papercrafting #layout

"Pancakes" by Becki Adams @jbckadams featuring October Afternoon's Saturday Morning collection #scrapbook #papercrafting #layout

"Pancakes" by Becki Adams @jbckadams featuring October Afternoon's Saturday Morning collection #scrapbook #papercrafting #layout
I thought you might like the recipe too. Here it is:
Pancakes
2 c. flour
5 t. baking powder
2 t. salt
3 T. sugar
2 eggs
2 c. milk
6 T. vegetable oil

Mix together until blended and fry on a hot griddle until golden brown on each side.

Could you do me a favor? If you could subscribe to my YouTube channel, I would really appreciate it. (Just click on THIS link and click the red "subscribe" button).

Paper Supplies


Also, could you please subscribe here. I have some fun things coming up and I don't think you'll want to miss anything.


What are your favorite Saturday morning traditions? Have you documented those traditions?

2 comments:

  1. Cute page, Becki. It is so nice to have a family recipe documented and saved for future generations to pass down. :) (Not sure if you are aware, but your video is marked private. That is the message I received, at least.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for the lack of my commenting lately - I have been struggling and doing some soul searching so I have not been on the computer much!! I have looked through your awesome posts with all your amazing creations and rather than go backwards and comment on all of them I am going to start fresh!! This layout is fun and love anytime you share your process with us!! Awesome and I am looking forward to more from you!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS