Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Let's Talk Tuesday: Video Tutorial

Good morning! It's Tuesday again and you know what that means! It's Let's Talk Tuesday.

 Thank you for the overwhelming response to last weeks post on Gelatos. I have loved chatting with all of you about that tutorial. If you missed it you can find it HERE. I can't wait to see what all of you create with your gelatos. Today I thought we'd change things up a bit and try a process video for Let's Talk Tuesday this week. 
I've been working on a super-secret, super-exciting project (I can't wait to tell you about it... in a few more days). While I had my video camera set up I shot this process video. I'm excited to share it with you. Let me know what you think.  I'd love to know weather you enjoy photo or video tutorials or both.
Without further adieu here's my video:

 I also have one more video on my youtube channel that you may have missed:
I promise I will have more process/tutorial videos coming up.  Thank you for stopping by today and for all your support!

2 comments:

  1. Would love to watch your video but it's "private". :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carol. I think it's fixed now. enjoy!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS