Monday, June 23, 2014

Sketching for Elle's Studio {Sketch Included}

Good morning and Happy First Monday of Summer! We had such a great relaxing weekend. I hope that you were able to enjoy your weekend as well. Last week on the Elle's Studio blog I played along with Sketch Thursday. I got to play along with this sketch:
061914
This sketch is based on a layout by Patricia Roebuck using Elle's Studio's new Shine collection. I LOVE how she used the circles and the die cuts.

I created 2 layouts based on this sketch, it was so much fun and so easy to create with.
 Who doesn't smile at a sleepy kiddo who has a case of "bed head"? I love this little lady!
 I die cut this background with my silhouette.
 And here's the second one I created with the Shine collection too.




 Do you like creating with sketches? Even if you don't you should give this one a try, it's so simple. Maybe you'll discover that you love changing things up and creating in a different way.
Make sure you stop by tomorrow for Let's Talk Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Becki! I love the sketches you have been posting . I am keeping them all. I plan you try everyone of them soon.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS