Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Elle's Studio June Gallery Reveal

Hey there! Happy Wednesday! Yesterday Elle's Studio's June designer gallery went live! For all of my projects this month I used the Shine collection. This is my very favorite of all the collections that Elle has released. That's kind of a big deal because I love the Cameron and Penelope collections a lot too. (Here are some of my more recent Elle's projects: Little Critter Love, My Day to Day mini Album, Snap Conference Mini Album, 100% Boy)
I'm so excited for you to see what I created but I'm even more excited for you to dive in and get creating with this line. Paper Issues has the Shine collection in stock. You can find it HERE. When you check out make sure to use the code: becki20 to get 20% off your entire order.
Here's what I created with the Shine collection:
I love the transparency I layered over this photo. Transparent overlays are new to Elle's collections. These are adorable! I have so many fun things coming up using these transparencies.

 
 I tried something a little different with this layout. I used a large portion of the grid patterned paper and embellished it with my photos, journaling and embellishments.

Here's the layout I designed with Elle's exclusive June kit. It's a must have kit for anyone scrapbooking summer photos.
It goes perfectly with the Shine collection

Have a great Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS