Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Get Your Game On

Good Morning! Spring has finally arrived in Idaho and that means little league season. We spend hours and hours every week at baseball games and practices. As a mom I'm sure you know where I'm coming from. Last season was a little bit rough for my little man. This year seems to be shaping up much better. I'm so excited for him he's been playing first base and pitcher. He's having so much fun! When he's pitching my heart seems to jump into my throat. I know he feels a huge amount of pressure and I feel it too. I'm so proud of him!

I created a layout using one of my favorite photos from last year. I love the look of concentration on his face.

I used lots of bits and pieces from American Crafts on this project from the DIY collection, Polka Dot Party, the Plus One collection, and even a little bit from the Cut & Paste Collection.
  
I can't seem to complete a project that doesn't have some kind of ink splattered on it lately, I love ink!
Does your family spend hours and hours on the baseball field or do you spend hours and hours at another sport or activity? How do you document it in your scrapbooks?

2 comments:

  1. This layout is very beatiful!
    I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this one! Great design, love the woodgrain paper, the layered tags/flags and the mix of alphas.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS