Tuesday, March 11, 2014

February Re-cap with Elle's Studio

Hey there, I'm here to share a couple more projects with you from Elle's Studio. This first project is a recap of February. We had a busy month at our house. I wanted to document a bit of the craziness.

And here's the completed layout. It's a very simple design with lots of journaling and 3 photos. Although you could use a lot more photos in the same amount of space.
The second project is a layout all about me. I have the camera to my kids to change things up a bit and had them take a few photos of me. The journaling was simple. I just filled out one of the Elle's Studio pre-made journaling cards.

And here's the final project. I completed the layout with some machine stitching in a few places. It adds a lot of texture and detail.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS