Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Paper Camellia December Kits

Whew, its been a busy weekend filled with family, friends, and lots of food! Our Thanksgiving was wonderful, I hope yours was as well. The Paper Camellia kits went live over the weekend and are almost sold out! Have you ordered yours? Hurry, order here, if you haven't already! These kits are amazing!

Here's what I've created with the December Main Kit and Add On:




I wanted to create a layout using LOTS of patterned paper so I decided to g o with a simple grid design. I cut two inch squares and stitched them to the page.




There are plenty of supplies in the kit that are not December or Christmas related. I created this project about my daughter playing baseball this summer.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS