Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Insta-Memories

I'm relatively new to the Instagram world. I don't have a smart phone *gasp* but I did recently get and ipad mini. I love that little thing! I carry it everywhere and I've taken my fair share of photos instagram. I haven't used a lot of them on traditional layouts but I did have a stack of those cute little photos on my desk. None of them really went together but they did have one unifying factor, they were all instagram photos. So I decided to put them in an album titled "Insta-Memories"  I used the American Crafts Day book from the Yes, Please line by Amy Tangerine.


Here's what the first page of the album looks like:

Here's a few of the pages from the inside:
 Lots of summertime photos...

 On the back of the "hello" page I created a pocket with vellum filled with confetti and stitched together.
I had so much fun with this album, I'm sure I'll make another album with instagram photos in the future! Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. such a fabulous mini!! and a great way to show case your instagram photos!! Love it..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leanne! You are a sweetheart! I appreciate all your comments :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS