Monday, February 4, 2013

Exciting News!

I'm so excited to announce that I was chosen to be on the Design Team for Life. Paper. Scrapbook. Here's a little bit of information about Life. Paper. Scrapbook:

Life. Paper. Scrapbook is an Australian quarterly, online publication that is dedicated to showcasing designers from all around the world to inspire each other, explore current trends and techniques and most importantly to celebrate our love of scrapbooking and paper crafts. This is a place to share our style, designs and creations with like minded crafters from around the world. (source Life. Paper. Scrapbook).

I'm so excited to be working with designers from all around the world with so many different styles. They are introducing the new designers on their blog. Here's a link to my intro: Becki Adams.

I'm sharing one of my all time favorite layouts today. It was part of my Design Team application.


 The thing I love most about this layout is the photo. It's a photo that shows my kiddos relationship with their dad. They love him so much and he loves them. They love to giggle, tease, and laugh together. Don't be surprised if you see this photo again. I'll do a few more layouts with this photo. I want to make sure that each kiddo has one for their personal albums.

Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

  1. This LO is gorgeous!! Congrats..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I love this layout and congrats on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS