Saturday, November 3, 2012

Back from a blogging break....wedding photos

Hi Everyone....I'm back! I've taken a break from blogging for a little bit. I've been busy helping get ready for my little brother's wedding.The wedding was beautiful. I've never been to a wedding like that. Kayla (my new sister-in-law) designed this wedding herself and she did an AMAZING job! I'm so excited to show you a few of the photos. I wish I could have taken more of the whole reception it was stunning. She had a vintage eclectic theme and she did an outstanding job, right down to the last detail. Here a few photos from their special day. I can't wait to get some more photos from their photographer.
 They are so excited to be married! I am so happy for them!
A few photos from the reception. It was breathtaking.


 






I'll be back on Monday with some scrappy projects to share. Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!!! I LOVE the vintage feel! Her dress is breathtaking also! I wish I didn't have to work and could have come to the reception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!! I adore the details too!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS