Saturday, November 10, 2012

3 of Grampy's girls

It's my birthday and I have an adorable layout to share with you today.
 
Bella Blvd's Buttons...flags...Kiss Me Collection are all on todays layout. I chose to use a photo with 3 of my dad's granddaughters. I snapped this photo while we were taking back to school photos. It quickly became my favorite and I knew my dad would love this photo. These little girls have their Grampy wrapped around their little finger.

I love Bella's wood buttons. They are the perfect size.

 
 
Aren't the crochet flowers and stickpin flags adorable! The color of the flags worked perfect with my layout but some of the wording didn't work so I just added a few stickers to make them work on my project.





 
I used the photo corners to make arrows that direct the eye to the photo. The stitching on them adds an extra layer of detail. 
 
Here is the completed layout. I LOVE these 3 little ladies...and so does their Grampy.
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I appreciate it tons and tons! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS