Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Today is the day...Kiss ME!

Today is the day! Bella Blvd is introducing their new Mid Season release. Kiss Me. The man in brown brought me a box containing the goodies from this collection on Monday so it's laying on my desk, I've almost finished my first project. This collection. is.AMAZING!The layout I've started will be on the Bella Blog in a few days. I wanted to show you a couple of my favorite papers from this collection.



I LOVE these big colorful polka dots! This cheveron is stunning in real life.  The color pallet for this collection is unique and so much fun! The flowers, mustaches, and chevrons will make your fingers itch to create!
So, guess what?!??! Over on the Bella Blvd blog you can win it before you can buy it! Hurry, get your entry in :) Trust me. You'll want this collection in your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS